Tesla StockTesla Stock was the leading S&P500 gainer of 2020, with over 670% increase YoY. With a market cap of over $700B (August 2021), the electric-car maker continued its momentum throughout most of the year. What started with a small group of Elon Musk groupies, is now the number 1 Carmaker globally by Market cap! Tesla Stock just doesn't stop, and traders and investors from all over the world are only buying more and more shares. On August 31, 2020, Tesla (TSLA) did a 5-for-1 stock split. All historical charts and prices are affected since that date, based on the new split.
- Volvo adopts Tesla’s ‘vegan leather’ stance for cruelty-free interiors 2021/09/24 Teslarati
- Ford Mustang Mach-E passes Michigan State Police standards, fleet inclusion to be determined 2021/09/24 Teslarati
- Tesla’s Full Self-Driving Beta ‘button’ set to arrive tonight: Here’s what to expect 2021/09/24 Teslarati
- Tesla defends Giga Berlin, posts response to critics’ concerns as final approval nears 2021/09/24 Teslarati
- Elon Musk: Chip shortage is a “short term” problem that will likely be over next year 2021/09/24 Teslarati
- Tesla Model Y converted into green hydrogen car to show “Hyper Hybrid” innovations 2021/09/24 Teslarati