Tesla StockTesla Stock was the leading S&P500 gainer of 2020, with over 670% increase YoY. While 2021 isn't over yet, but TSLA is now up to around $1,150 per share. Yes, post the 2020 split! With a market cap of over $1.1T (November 2021), the electric-car maker continued its momentum throughout most of the year. What started with a small group of Elon Musk groupies, is now the number 1 Carmaker globally by Market cap! Tesla Stock just doesn't stop, and traders and investors from all over the world are only buying more and more shares. On August 31, 2020, Tesla (TSLA) did a 5-for-1 stock split. All historical charts and prices are affected since that date, based on the new split.
- Tesla will get benefits if it produces cars in India, says transport minister 2022/05/03 Teslarati
- Tesla 2022 Annual Shareholder Meeting set for August 4 2022/05/03 Teslarati
- Tesla bill for direct sales in CT postponed again 2022/05/03 Teslarati
- SpaceX still on track to launch one Falcon rocket per week in 2022 2022/05/02 Teslarati
- Elon Musk is reportedly looking to tie up less of his wealth in Twitter deal 2022/05/02 Teslarati
- Biden Administration announces $3bn plan for U.S.-based EV battery manufacturing 2022/05/02 Teslarati