Tesla StockTesla Stock was the leading S&P500 gainer of 2020, with over 670% increase YoY. With a market cap of over $700B (August 2021), the electric-car maker continued its momentum throughout most of the year. What started with a small group of Elon Musk groupies, is now the number 1 Carmaker globally by Market cap! Tesla Stock just doesn't stop, and traders and investors from all over the world are only buying more and more shares. On August 31, 2020, Tesla (TSLA) did a 5-for-1 stock split. All historical charts and prices are affected since that date, based on the new split.
- Tesla’s groundbreaking influence in EV sector appreciated by VW and Ford CEOs 2021/10/28 Teslarati
- Tesla fans’ focus on NHTSA advisor Cummings a distraction ‘from real safety issues’: NTSB Chair 2021/10/28 Teslarati
- $12,500 EV Tax Credit included in revised Biden Build Back Better plan 2021/10/28 Teslarati
- Tesla’s new Street-high price target dismisses ‘Tesla Killers’ once-and-for-all 2021/10/28 Teslarati
- Tesla skeptics are hung up about its $465M paid loan, but the fossil fuel industry gets $11M of subsidies every minute 2021/10/28 Teslarati
- Tesla to slow down FSD Beta releases as program adopts intense focus on safety 2021/10/28 Teslarati