Tesla StockTesla Stock was the leading S&P500 gainer of 2020, with over 670% increase YoY. While 2021 isn't over yet, but TSLA is now up to around $1,150 per share. Yes, post the 2020 split! With a market cap of over $1.1T (November 2021), the electric-car maker continued its momentum throughout most of the year. What started with a small group of Elon Musk groupies, is now the number 1 Carmaker globally by Market cap! Tesla Stock just doesn't stop, and traders and investors from all over the world are only buying more and more shares. On August 31, 2020, Tesla (TSLA) did a 5-for-1 stock split. All historical charts and prices are affected since that date, based on the new split.
- SpaceX breaks annual launch record with Starlink rideshare 2021/12/03 Teslarati
- Tesla is partnering with a little-known casting company for Giga Press development 2021/12/02 Teslarati
- Ford Mustang Mach-E sales continue to grow, up nearly 8.5% in November 2021/12/02 Teslarati
- Tesla Supercharger V2 arrives in India, when they will be used remains in question 2021/12/02 Teslarati
- Volkswagen CEO Diess future in jeopardy, no terms met with Supervisory Board 2021/12/02 Teslarati
- Tesla makes it official — Texas is now truly its new headquarters 2021/12/02 Teslarati